January 26, 2010

New New New

New: original and of a kind not seen before.

That is what I’ll be sharing with you this fine Tuesday. I am blessed with a very talented friend who designed a new logo for my company. He completely captured exactly what I wanted! I’m excited to see what 2010 has in store for JESSICA LEE. Not to mention.. I just got an email from Carnival Cruise lines and starting in 2011 they are going to be offering European Cruises… SIGN ME UP!
At the University I work at some of the Musical Theatre majors have reached a place where they need headshots. I’m so thrilled to be able to help them with this step in their careers. They are so talented and I’m amazed at how hard they work for productions and all while they are FULL time in classes! You guys rock! Here are a few that I’ve taken in the last few months……

(Notice.. the new logo!)







1 comment: