January 3, 2010

New Year New Year

Jeffrey and I rang in the new year together at a Shane&Shane concert put on by a local ministry here in Mobile. It was an amazing way to start 2010! Our great friends Meagan and Kevin came in to celebrate with us as well. Then on Friday my sweet cousin Ashley came down with her husband and new baby girl to stay with us this weekend. The funniest thing ever happened tonight at dinner...

I'm holding my plate over my water to get some friend rice.... as I bring the plate back... I spill the WHOLE cup of water on my lap. FREEZING water. Then I went to the bathroom to hopefully "Dry" off. Nope.. to my surprise this hand hot air blower.. was places almost level with me head?! Since when does that happen??.. Since I need to try my pants. I almost thought about being the random woman standing in the bathroom without any pants on just so I wouldn't have to sit in the restaurant freezing to death like I did. Oh well..

I'll leave you with sneak peeks...



No comments:

Post a Comment