October 25, 2010

CauseWays..

This past weekend Jeff and I were able to spend some uninterrupted time together. Which isn't always an option for us. Saturday morning I met with some amazing women and had a mini breakfast/brunch. After that I picked Jeff up for our favorite meal.. Chinese. (The fake kind.) Yes, there is such a thing as fake Chinese. We don't want it to be too fake or too real. It has to be the kind that is somewhat lost in between. reake. Reake = a mix between real and fake. After I obtained our delicious meal, I drove until we got to the bayish area of Mobile and pulled the car over on the causeway. We rolled down the windows and enjoyed one of the most beautiful days so far this fall in our car, on the side of the road, eating Chinese. It was an amazing day... Thanks to my forgetfulness, which I do believe is a disease I didn't have my camera. Alas.. The handy smartphone that Jeff owns took this one...


The battleship is behind us if you look closely... 

I love this man. I loved this weekend. Now, its time for much needed sleep. Here is a sneak peek from my photo shoot today. 

oh yes.. she is such a doll! 


No comments:

Post a Comment