January 14, 2011

What a "Season"..

Everyone around seems to be in this wandering season of life.

What is next?
How long to I have to wait?
When can it be my turn?
Why did this happen?

Waiting on Answers. Some of us {not myself} are more patient than others. But I was talking to a friend of mine the other morning telling her about my "season" if you will. I explained how I felt like you can get lost in a "wandering season". I told her I felt tired. I feel exhausted. I'm just waiting for my answer.. if you know anything about me, You know I HATE the silence.

It is in the silence that I find myself. The person that is still hurting for losing a child. The person who is waiting for my answer to the age old question when will I be able to have children? The person that loses hope without a moments notice and the person who is unshakably in love with her Savior after everything that has happened.

I find it amazing how we burry things inside. So deep that we forget they are even there. To a point where we aren't able to realize what we need from the Lord. So we don't ask. For me its restoration. I think there is a difference in Healing and Restoring. I feel as though my healing process is coming to an end after 3 yrs and now the restoration process can begin.

I'm not a patient person. But I'm learning.

"My heart says of you, "Seek His Face!" Your face, O Lord, I will seek." Psalm 27:8

And because a photography blog has to have a picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment