May 18, 2011

I know..

I realize that every time I say "Coming Soon" or "Upcoming" life throws in the towel and causes my brain to absolutely shut down. I'm 22 weeks pregnant so I can use that as an excuse for my brain shutting down right?

I had to share these pictures of absolutely precious moments that happened between Fathers and their sons over the last week that I was able to capture..



Of course I can't leave with out saying what has been going on around Jessica Lee ... the new website is up!NEW WEBSITE jessicaleehenderson.com I'm very excited and continue to get excited about what is to come for this business :) 

Also, I had a great shoot in San Antonio, TX, with a young musician/student. 



If you haven't "liked" Jessica Lee on Facebook head over there NOW.. click here :)


Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment