September 20, 2011

Exciting x2!

I received an email from one of my summer brides letting me know her wedding had been featured on a blog! Hooray! This is such an exciting thing for a few reasons.. 
1) I have never been featured before & 2) I have never been featured before! 


Please take a second to check out Olive Style and comment on Kassie & Zach's wedding post! 


Now if you can handle it there is more exciting news... 


Meet Olivia. 



9/14/11
10:47am
7lb13oz
20.25inches

She is the reason I have been MIA and probably the reason why I'll forget to blog about everything going on with Jessica Lee & Olive Babies. It is a much better reason than just forgetting! We are looking forward to the arrival of many babies in the next few weeks and can't wait to introduce them with Olive Babies Photography (website is in the works) and for some fall portraits back in GA. 
Email us at : jessicaleephotography@comcast.net to set up your photoshoot! 



No comments:

Post a Comment