February 21, 2010

Brittany & Andrew

We met at our house and piled everything into one car. Shoes- Check. Props- Check. Fun- Check. Bubble Boy- Check. (AKA my hubby who did a great job!!) I was in heaven as we pulled up and I saw the red barn with about 20 horses just waiting to be photographed. With Brittany and Andrew of course! Then we took off to beat the sunset at a beautiful field that had a railroad right beside it. I couldn't ask for any sweeter. Except for maybe some Birthday Cake icecream with gummy bears mixed inside........... ok ok.

Andrew- Let me thank you for walking around in horse "stuff" for an hour.
Brittany- Your beautiful. Thanks for not getting bit by that horse. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos

    Grandma Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!! Hopefully you will be doing mine and Matt's in a couple of years. Love you!!

    Webb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this may be your best photoshoot yet! Amazing! Also, I love your little JL tag on the photos...GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete