July 16, 2010

Lowe Wedding Pt.2


Pt.2 as promised!
Brittany did one of the coolest things I've ever seen at a wedding. As she walked down the isle she greeted special people like grandparents, her mother and Andrew's mother with hugs. I loved it! 













This picture at first I was a little bummed with because of how the low lighting in the church 
played with the outcome of a handful of my pictures... now this is one of my favorite pictures. 
It has an old school feel to it and warmth.


Right after the wedding we snuck away to a prayer room that was so intimate and gave Andrew and Brittany some time to just soak in the fact that they were married!!


Showing off their new bling!


Their awesome cake... Yes it tasted as great as it looks!





One more picture of the cake...

You can see the rest of the pictures on my website. Just click to see more pictures of the Lowe Wedding then click the link that says Click to Order or View Pictures. Enjoy!!

1 comment: