October 12, 2010

Ella a dog.

“We are just going to look.” I said as I ran out of the office to meet Jeff for a lunch date. That date took us to the Mobile SPCA. That visit leads me to going back later that night and picking up Ella. Everyone laughed. “I thought you were just going to look?” Well, She found us ok? I mean it. There she was in the top kennel. Shaking her whole body as we walked closer. My eyes turned to Jeff’s. “You love her don’t you?” The answer was yes. Before I even held her I loved her. She was a part of my family just by a glance. We kept walking. Jeff wanted to view all of the rescued dogs. How do you just choose one? (Well because that’s all we are able to have where we live) We walked in a circle and then… 
Ella. Meet Ella. Even though she doesn’t respond to her name. She does know how to sit, walk and fetch. She made Jeff fall in love with her in less than 2 minutes. We love her and its time you meet her. I have a lot of blogging to catch up but in the mean time. Here is Ella. 

1 comment: