July 4, 2010

Why Not?

Happy 4th of July America!! Jeff and I had an unexpected but great morning visiting COTES (church on the eastern shore). The sermon was on all the founding history of this great country and how CHRISTIAN our Nation truly is! After church Jeff and I decided to sneak in a movie (because if we are being honest we LOVE movies) we saw, "The last Airbender..." Not my favorite. The only thing that I can say positive about the movie was the action was really great and that’s about it. We made it over to our 2nd family's house for awesome food. Jill and I ended up taking a nap for quality time and Jeff played Halo with Garrett. Don't judge us. The food was awesome and fellowship, no matter the form, is always great! We came home and Jeff took his nap. I get so insanely bored when he is sleeping. I swear I turn into a 5-year-old screaming, "LOOK AT ME" the minute his eyes shut. However, I resisted the urge to stare at him and poke him until he woke up. I went to Wal-Mart with Michelle and we picked up my groceries that I NEEDED. I’m going to go ahead and honk my own horn by letting you know I made an awesome dinner. Check out the pictures of the very easy process. If you have been living under a rock then you don’t know who Pioneer Woman is but I made my own version of her Chicken Parmigiana. mmmMMM good! Go check her out!! 





Not bad at all if I do say so myself!! We are now going to play some great Mario Kart and since I've hurt my hand I believe Jeff may actually win for once!  Ha! 

I'll leave you with one last picture. Katie is a great friend of ours who just embarked on an amazing new chapter of her life by moving to Orlando. As she is following God's plan for her life we decided she needed up dated head-shots. Check out this beauty the Lord made! I'll post more later! 

1 comment:

  1. Your supper did look very appetizing. I'm proud of you, Jess (in more ways than one).

    Grandma Claudia

    ReplyDelete