June 29, 2010

Meg&Kev's Wedding!

Meagan and Kevin were married yesterday.  Jeff and I are truly blessed to call them our friends. The wedding was filled with God’s love for His people. I don’t think it could have gone any better! I only took a few pictures before the wedding photographer got there and then I got to just enjoy the day, which was a neat change!  Here are a few pictures I snagged while she was getting ready.  




*I'm always the make up friend.. which is totally fine with me! A secret desire of mine fulfilled on wedding days!!





*Meagan wrote letters to Kevin, her mom and dad and then to her little brother.




















Meg & Kev,
We love you deeply. Your marriage has caused a reaction that sparks more love for the Lord and for each other than you’ll ever know in many people’s lives. Can’t wait to see the Dickerson’s!!!
Love,
The Henderson’s

Check out Lauren Wright's Webpage for Meg's Pictures

1 comment: