October 16, 2010

Past Due Fees?

I'm pass due.

Playing catch up is hard to do for me. I’ve never enjoyed being in second place and that’s how I feel about catch up. I don’t like it. So I ignore it. Please forgive me cyberspace. I know you can be so cruel.

Here are some of my favorite images from a wedding back in the summer. I realize that I just said summer. Don’t judge me. I told you I was behind.
Maggie's dress was beautiful. 


 so was she.. 

Trey was one good lookin' groom. 

 A few final touches... 

Such a sweet moment of prayer during the ceremony.

The reception facility was perfect for them. 

I'm so blessed to have such great bridal parties!


The golf course of which we were kindly asked not to touch any of the green with heels. :) 

"on 3 or jump after 3?"

They were taken to their hotel on a private boat ride.. awesome? I think so.

Check out their whole album at www.jessicaleephotography.com

Stay tuned for an awesome beach wedding. It will be appearing asap! 




No comments:

Post a Comment