June 9, 2010

I DO... well actually I DID!




3 years ago .. Jeff and I got married. One that day....

I had no idea where God would take us. We were so young but so in love. It’s amazing to look back and see where we have been and where we are going.

Jeff, you are my rock. You have loved me when I didn’t deserve your love. You have made tough family decisions that I respect you for daily. I trust you completely. You own a part of my heart and always will. I never knew that when I married you it would be the least amount of love I’ve had for you since we’ve been married. Every day our love grows deeper. You’ve never stopped trying to be a better husband. God has given me more than I ever thought I wanted when you became my husband. I am honored to be your wife. I love you, babe. 


1 comment:

  1. You sure know how to bring tears to my eyes, Jess. Love both of you and wish you many more anniversaries to share.

    Grandma Claudia

    ReplyDelete