June 27, 2010

A week in a day...


I love quality friend time. This past week was filled with it for me! Last Friday, I took off in my suv with NO AIR! That’s right. I went from Mobile, AL to Atlanta, GA with NO AIR. Oh just during the hottest part of the day. No worries though. After almost dehydrating and a few heat strokes I finally made it to my Dad’s office. Then the week began after Friday night with Meg and all the bridesmaids laughing, talking and celebrating Meg and Kev's upcoming wedding. (Which was last night!)

Saturday, I started the day off with a movie with my parents and brothers. Karate Kid was awesome! Seriously, if you haven’t seen it and want a good laugh with a great story. Go. Sunday was more family time with Church and then some “familyfriend” visitors over at the house.  (FamilyFriends are those friends that walk right into the house and open the fridge and get what they want without asking) Monday, I got to spend some more time with my lovely brothers and watch Griffin at his Karate class. Black Belts beware! He’s moving a lighting speed and happens to be dangerous!  Here is where the pictures begin… Griffin at Karate Class….

Then I got the treat to spend some great time with a friend I dearly miss. Amy is an awesome woman in my life who loves me for me. We decided to drive up to the Northside of Atlanta for yogurt. Now, before you start thinking why would we drive that far? Let me ask you. Why wouldn’t we? Look at these toppings!









I’ll post about Meg’s wedding day later this week.  Keep your eyes peeled. I was in the wedding so I only took pictures till her photographer got there. She made one BEAUTIFUL bride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment